It is really frustrating when you see a no internet access sign while downloading or surfing your favorite thing. The following blog describes all the steps you need to take when your TP-Link has no internet access.
You have installed your TP-Link router and are successfully connected to your wireless network but you are not are not connected to the internet connection. Then follow the below-given troubleshooting tips we had mentioned to resolve TP-Link no internet access Wi-Fi.
Troubleshooting tips are as follows:
- You need to check that your wireless network connection is set to automatically obtain an IP address.
- You can also press the windows key plus R key both together on the keyboard to open the ‘Run” application. Then type ‘cmd’ and enter. Then you need to type ‘ipconfig-all’ in the next window and press enter.
- In case your IP address is different from the default IP address then you need to renew your IP address. For this type ‘ipconfig-renew’ to get your IP address. Make sure that you have enabled the DHCP function on your router. Otherwise, you can also login to //tplinklogin.net or //192.168.0.1 with any device which is connected to your router.
- Now, open any web browser and enter //tplinkwifi.net to log into the web management page of your router. Enter the default username and password which is ‘admin’ for both.
- When you will log in then on the status page check the WAN part. You will see the list with IP address which means you are connected to the internet.
- In case there is no IP address list you can call your service provider or can also check the physical connection.
- If you found the IP address then you can perform a ping test to check that you are connected to the internet or not. Open a command prompt and type ‘ping’ with the IP address, which will send a data packet to the website. If you are successful then you will see the website, otherwise, try pinging many times.
- Try rebooting your device and start it fresh. Press the reset button until the LED light starts flashing.
- You also need to verify that your firmware is updated. In the router’s management page and search for a firmware update tool and follow the instruction to update.
- In case you are using an older model of your router, we suggest you upgrade your router to the new one. Sometimes it happens that you are using the old version and it cannot connect to your requirements. Although new dual-band routers allow you to work with speed and also they have the new technologies which give you a better result.
- In case you have tried all the solutions and still facing the error then you need to call your internet service provider. It is better to call your ISP because he may know your system very well and can help you in solving your problem.
Thus by using the above troubleshooting tips, you can fix the issue of TP-Link no internet access Wi-Fi. For further more details you can contact us on our toll-free number. We will be happy to help you!!