Brief Introduction to TP-Link AC1750 Archer C7 Wireless Router
TP-Link AC1750 Archer C7 Wireless Router comes with 6 antennas. 3 of them are detachable 5dBi antennas plateful the 5GHz band and 3 internal antennas serving the 2.4GHz band. You will be served with the one gigabyte WAN port four different LAN ports. With the help of these four different LAN ports you can experience the ten times faster Ethernet connection speed.
TP-Link AC1750 Archer C7 Wireless Router Specifications
- 11ac is the advance technology that is served with this router. This router will be the best choice for you if you are looking for the router for best experience with the online gaming.
- For ensuring the great wireless performance, this router operates on the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands.
- With the help of 2.0 USB port, you can easily share the media like printers.
Technical Specifications for TP-Link AC1750 Archer C7 Wireless Router
Here are the technical specifications for the TP-Link AC1750 Archer C7 Wireless Router.
Button: Reset Button, Wireless On/Off Switch
External Power Supply: 12VDC / 2A
Antenna Type: Three detachable antennas
Frequency: 2.4GHz and 5GHz
Wireless Functions: Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
Protocols: Supports IPv4 and IPv6
Guest Network: 2.4GHz guest network × 1 & 5GHz guest network × 1
Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
More Advance Features of TP-Link AC1750 Archer C7 Wireless Router
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 450Mbps and 5GHz 1300Mbps connections
- Easy guest access for ensuring the authorization for the guests accessing your home network.
- Using the USB port you can easily share the media like printer and can also share the media files.
- This particular router from the TP-Link router is 3 times faster than wireless N speeds and delivering a combined wireless data transfer rate of up to 1.75Gbps.
- 3 external antennas make full use of clean 5GHz wireless band, providing a stronger wireless signal penetration.