The given blog provides information on TP-Link AC1350 Wireless Dual Band Router. The Archer C60 gives you simultaneous Wi-Fi connections. The dual-band i.e. 2.4GHz band gives fast and stable Wi-Fi speeds which makes your web surfing enjoyable. The 5GHz gives up to 867Mbps Wi-Fi network. Which helps you to watch your 4k videos without any lag?
TP-Link AC1350 Wireless Dual Band Router’s impressive design includes five antennas which are arranged alternatively which create the transmission with maximum coverage area and less disturbance. To match the interiors of your home the Archer C60 provides the color and texture which suits the decor of your home.
In the below blog we have mentioned some steps which you can use for your Archer C60 login. By using the Web utility page you can easily log into your router. Kindly follow the steps for Archer C60 login process.
- First, make sure that the IP protocol is set to ‘obtain IP address automatically’.
- Next, on your computer open a web browser and enter http://tplinkwifi.net.
- Log in a page will appear on your screen. Then, log in to your TP-Link AC1350 Wireless Dual Band Router using the default login credentials.
Thus, from the above-listed steps you can easily login your TP-Link Archer C60 router.
After the login, you need to connect your router to the internet connection. Archer C60 is equipped with the quick setup wizard which protects the important information. Furthermore, we have mentioned the steps you need to take for your Archer C60 setup.
- On your PC open any browser and enter http://tplinkwifi.net in the address bar.
- Now, log in with the username and password which you had set for your router.
- The ‘quick setup’ page will pop up on your screen.
- Here you can select the region, time zone. You can also check the WAN connection type.
- By clicking on the ‘auto detect’ option you can see the router’s current connection type.
However, by using the above-mentioned steps your Archer C60 setup process is completed.
And to be in touch with all the latest updates and versions you need to update your Archer C60 firmware. It is necessary that you update your router’s firmware. Follow the steps given below for firmware update.
- Download the latest version of firmware from the official site of TP-Link.
- Then log into the web management page and select the file you have downloaded earlier.
- Click on the ‘update’ button.
- The router will reboot automatically when the firmware is upgraded.
From the above-given steps your Archer C60 firmware will be updated easily.
Some frequently asked questions are given below”
Q. How can I log into my router if I forgot my wireless password?
Ans. The wireless password is always printed on the label of your router. In case you have changed the password you can go to the advanced option by surfing http://tplinkwifi.net and resetting your Wi-Fi password.
Q. What can I do if I cannot connect to the internet when the configuration is finished?
Ans. Check that the physical connection between the router and modem is proper. You can also restart the modem and router. Also double check the internet connection type.
Thus, we hope that the above-listed blog will guide you to know your TP-Link AC1350 Wireless Dual Band Router. For more details, you can call us anytime on our toll-free number. We will be happy to help you.