A hacker mostly takes advantage of your ignorance in terms of hacking your important information like IDs and password. In the age of social networking, cyber crime graph is increasing with its full pace. When router & wi-fi security is considered. It is recommended to change your default admin & password credentials.
Suppose a new user who has got TP-Link wi-fi router and didn’t change tplinklogin net admin password, then it is obvious that they don’t need to hack your tplinklogin net admin password, because there are a number of sites makes available default admin passwords for most trade accessible routers on market today.
Just for example type query regarding default password of routers and there you are with a list of the available password of different companies’ router.
So as a TP link representative, we advise you to change tplinklogin net admin password after setup of your router. It helps you to secure your network from external threats. Given below are simple steps for changing your tplinklogin net admin password. Follow them carefully.
Steps for changing your tplinklogin net admin password
- Type the default login address 192.168.1.1 IP in order to access Tp-link admin page.
- Fill Default login details for TP-link router.
- When you do login then look for Management option.
- Choose access control key.
- Now go to Password option.
- Now you will be able to change default login for TP-link router but ensure to save wireless settings.
- In the end, save all the settings for tplinklogin net admin password.
We still recommend you to call to TP-Link tech team if you have any doubt regarding above-mentioned steps. You can call them on toll-free number 1800-603-4024 or can do a live chat with them or drop a message in the comment box. It is better to take advice from experts in spite of doing mistakes.